Sources of biometric data
for body segment (mass, dimensions, moments of inertia, etc.)
- where can this be found?
- a commonly referenced data source is:
- Dempster, W., Gaughran, G., "Properties of Body Segments based on Size and
Weight," American Journal of Anatomy, Vol 120, pp. 33-54, 1965
- how to find this document?
- Jessica Hodgins has offered to send references to the offline biometric data sources she
- from the OVRT Joint
Info page, it seems there are some strange terms
used for joint rotation in medical literature.
- Ignazio Locatelli
offers some basic human proportions
- Poser has default joint limits, but they are a "rough guideline" well beyond
- H-ANIM's hierarchy looks good enough to